Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

In a mind's eye...

There is a girl standing with me... Her long hair falling casually across her face and shoulders... The cool sea breeze brought her sweet fragrance to the air... As she closed her distance, ripples broke the clear surface, sending trembles to my heart...

Her chestnut brown eyes stared with intensity into me, but I could read nothing in them... I could hear, feel her breath... It fills my blood with adrenaline. I yearn to touch those lips with mine, yet I recoiled at their approach. Stark pain streaked across her pale face... but the pain is mine.

My heart threatens to break apart, held on only by hingles of vain hope... Love grows, as my source of nourishment... for I know though we will never be, she will always be there for me. Love shatters, filling my deeps of despair... for we could never love or be loved.

My Love, you will eternally be... a ghost living in my mind. Withering in the breeze, braving ravaging storm, undying in non-existence, emptyness in reality. Only in dreams shall we meet, in the form of pain and suffering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home