Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My promised posting is...

... not yet done.

I have been too busy lately. Everything seems to be cramped into the first few weeks of school. The long awaited and supposedly exciting new semester is not as fun so far as it goes.

I'm losing friends like a running tap. People whom I used to hang out the most are consciously absent in my life. It does not feel too good but you can't do shit about it. So I can only wish you guys good luck. Where ever I use to be there for you, I hope you can find another who can do the same, or better.

Just wanna let you know life is alot more boring without me making fun of you. I'm sure you feel it too. I'm sad because new friends have limited patience and I have limited control over my venomous mouth. Its a torture being all polite and nice all day. And I'm mind fucking myself about it.

Sounds like a good excuse? Nay... whatever.

So here it goes, a little trivial to keep you distracted.

The ten things that you probably do not know about me
(Idea conveniently copied from Yvonne)

1. I used to be a complete geek. Now I'm just half a geek.

2. My love life has a pattern. It usually takes me two weeks to fall in love and two months of cigarettes and brooze to fall out of love.

3. I can survive for more than a week staying at home without contacting any friends or going out.

4. I believe that when a person is overly nice, he is actually openly inviting for abuse. Let's face it, nice people don't get the nicest people around them.

5. I played doctor and nurse with my cousin back when we were very young. I cupped her boobs.

6. I like animals and babies. The problem is I don't know which one I like more.

7. I feel tempted to give the finger whenever someone tells me I'm a nice guy.

8. Last year, I watched less than ten movies in theatre.

9. Last year, I had five crashes.

10. Last year, I wanted to try for something long term. This year, I say fuck it.

Hope you guys had a good read. Don't judge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home