Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Some Quote from "Dance with me"

On this night, slightly high on alcohol and cig smoke, i decided to pen this down. Some thoughts going through the mind... as to why the sudden emotion... i just cannot put a finger to it...

I remember a meaningful quote from the movie "Dance with me". The scenario is two person sitting in a pub chatting. One is a hired detective, male, divorced. Another is the client, married, attractive female.

Guy ask,"I figured that you would be someone romantic. I keen to know why you married the man you are with now. Out of passion? Out of need? Or just there's no one better?"

Lady looks deeply into his eyes, pondering. "I married the man because of need. However, not the need to follow social norms. Not for fulfilling the maternal needs of having kids. And definitely not for sex."

"At some point of our lifes, we just know that though we lived today, and numerous of tomorrows, it will all come to an end. We just fade away in pages of history, unremembered and forgotten. A spark diminished."

"But my partner is my witness. Acknowlegement to my life. Oversees my everything. When we sworn our vows. It's a promise to each other that we will remember each other. In the world where trillions existed, there's one that witness my life, he's my legacy, our children is our legacy. Memories that stays beyond life."

"That is worth living for, dying for. I live for that."

*This is not the exact quote from the movie. Just some meaning to it that I remembered. For deeper understanding... stay tuned to channel 5~ for "Dance with me"... Warning: the wait might be long and frustrating, emotional stress may be inevitable, consult your doctor when side effects are detected.

List of possible symptoms:
1. Dancing into wee hours of the night. Even tried to entice the police, who have been called in by irritable neighbours, to dance. Dance with me you would say.
2. You would be glued to the tvs, many tvs on at the same time, each featuring a different channel. The paranoid in you, browsing all channels to make sure you wouldn't miss the show... er... when the media corps finally decided to take pity on you and broadcast the film.... Could have check the papers but didn't.
3. Waking in the middle of the night, proclaiming to no one in particular that you have a crush on Richard Geres. Positively think that he is hotter than Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". Still positive when asked the second time. Note: This symptom is not restricted by gender differences.

Rest of the symptoms are too numerous for research, basically anything adnormal are symptoms. I urge immediate medical attention.

To avoid undue emotional stress as describled above, vcd/dvd rental will be efficient, less of a hassle and thus recommended.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home