Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Things people alway say to me

Old friend baboon said:
“Eh you damn off lar…”

Henpecked muscular gamer said
“Don’t be a cock leh…”

The driver said:
“Oh. Ok lor. Later you walk home yourself.”

Thinking ninja said:
“No, I don’t want. No, I really don’t want…… No.”

Farmer’s daughter said:
“You are the worst.”

Drunken fisherman said:
“I tell you... I tell you…”

The animal lover said:
“Idiot!”

School quitter said:
“Aiyah, I forget lar… you never say earlier…”

Some random self-righteous said:
“You very bad leh you!”

Bubbly chatterbox said:
“Eh… I feel like strangling you!”

Gay-look-alike-act-alike said:
“Wah lau… never jio me…”

Mummy Dearest said:
“No one like you like that one, you know!”

Things I always say to myself:
“Aiyah never mind lar.”

“Shit roll downhill.”

“Whatever will be mine will be mine. Whatever will not, no point thinking.”

“They don’t care, why should I bother.”

“Heck, so much for friendship.”

“Crap!”

“Ok, I did it again.”

“Whatever is gonna happen, is gonna happen.”

“Ok. I’m gonna say something stupid and make everyone laugh at me.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home