Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Friday, December 16, 2005

First impression..

... is a very funny thing.

It catches you right there where you, when you are least aware.
Like a lurking shadow in a dark alley, it pounces upon you.
Without hope of vindication, you are caught in its web, a prey in its manifestation.
You might feel pretty much helpless, opinions of you they tend to keep.
A amplitude of which, can be as vast as distance between heaven and earth.

Some say it represents a static image of you in my mind.
Something deeply imprint but not of very much of relevance.
Something that is often exaggerated, a veil over what reality really is.
Something so volatile, that you might want to discard but it dangles like a sticky web upon you.

Some say it can be as beautiful as a dream.
Something that someone might cherish, without reason nor rhythm.
Something that can give a very subtle taste, moulding that perfect condensation of you
A lingering memory.

With no wrongs or no rights, I urge you to keep that impression. Of me. Of things. It is the liberty of it that make me feel alive. A total freedom of my mind, my cerebration. A right I relish. A right to love and hate. A capacity to be loved and to be hated.

And one day when we are old and cranky, maybe we will sit around and have a good laugh over it.

"Hey, I remember you had a good ass, asshole!"

*
How about we play a little game?
I am thinking bartering of first impressions.
You give me a sincere description of who you initially think I am, and I give you mine.
One for one.
No fibs.
*

3 Comments:

  • No.
    Sorry.
    I lied.
    We are actually playing see-andy-got-no-friends-game.

    By Blogger andeo, at 5:56 PM  

  • Ah c'mon.
    Don't say that. =)
    First impression?
    Ah Beng.
    Well, here's an extra bonus!
    Second impression?
    Andy looks like a girl. Very good girlfriend. :>
    Third impression?
    Andy's actually quite cute. (After my friend's friend said that.)

    See? Now who said anything about Andy not having any friends?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

  • dear mr/miss anonymous,
    since i do not know who you are,
    i'm unable to reciprocate your ...erm... kindness.
    well, thanks and no thanks for the mention of girl-look-alike.

    p.s: you enjoy slamming me dun you? I'm a whore, i love it.

    Merry Christmas.

    By Blogger andeo, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home