Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Friday, December 02, 2005

The white Christmas Sillypore never had

Christmas is around the corner. Here's a Bob Rivers production, "White Christmas". Just the way I would have wanted.

(edited)
Due to strong response(?), the bandwidth allocated to me has been maxed out. Better luck next month for those who may want to view the clip. So much for free storage space


Special thanks to evilwhiteguy because I unscrupulously copied it from his blogsite for the spirit of sharing. obliviously

P.S I love that dog.

5 Comments:

  • I tried to send you an email, but it bounced, so I'll leave a comment instead.

    It doesn't bother me a bit if you use it. However, it doesn't appear to be working on your site. I looked at your source, and it looks like you might be trying to link it from a Yahoo briefcase, which won't work, I've tried that before. They have some sort of system that randomly generates new URLs for the files every five minutes or so.

    EWG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • Thanks again! I will try to make some adjustments to correct that... kudos evilwhiteguy!! (do i sound nazi?)

    By Blogger andeo, at 2:39 PM  

  • again. pretty awesome stuff. i like the way you play with words.

    By Blogger kAthleen, at 7:06 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger andeo, at 1:48 PM  

  • hee thanks. Just trying make a greater effort to blog...

    because work is so boring

    By Blogger andeo, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home