Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Monday, September 19, 2005

To my dearest Perlini Silver….

This is my apology to you. Deepest regret that I have affected you the way I shouldn’t have. I really could not have anticipated that you would be a viewer of my blog. And I must add that you are the last person I would expect to chance upon this blog (my persona) in its naked glory. But please do not think that you are not welcomed here, by far, you are one of the best person to comment on my entries here, being a blogger yourself and accidentally, romantically attached to someone I am close with.

With reference to my previous entry, I think I could fairly assume that it did not appeal to you in the way I thought it would to the general crowd. My intention was really not to complain/lament/be a sissy about the fact that I was being overwhelmed by the daily chores that I had to do, but in actual fact it was really because I didn’t have anything better to do than to think of pranks to play on my friends.

I rest assure you that friend-who-has-moral-obligations has totally frown upon my perverse sense of humor. Although the fact that I have seek his approval before publishing the entry, I am well aware that it does not negate its ill effects. I recognize that it has been relatively damaging to both of you and I am responsible for it. I am sorry.

I must assure you that hammies are well taken care of and the process of it has been enjoyable to me personally. I would seriously prefer that some of the pictures of them be taken and send them to your side so that you may share our enjoyment. It will be done as soon as possible after some issues are sorted out. I promise.

Lastly, I really hope that you will enjoy your trip while you are there and cease worrying yourself about things here. Your hammies are in safe hands, although seemingly incompetent but still safe. I would in fact throw in some extra service that you might find useful. Mr friend-who-has-moral-obligations will be watched over like a hawk. Any boobies that he might get his hands on will be mine.

Indulge yourself please, before you are back, because we are.

* Names have been changed in view of privacy*

1 Comments:

  • hey andy ah,
    it's ok la - it was just too shocking to see tt entry.....especially since i dote on my hams alot. and plus i cant exactly see them to know how they are... plus it happened to be ur top entry! i was nt expecting tt, really. but hey i just wanted u to know i do appreciate ur taking care of them, and i owe u a huge one for that. heard fr the "middleman" tt u were upset over this - sorry. this apology thingy was uncalled for, u're free to write what you want. anyway i wasnt intending to get bk to ur blog, but the 'middleguy' said tt u posted sth for me to see... yep yep. i can understand if the hams are a burden you know... if they really really are a liability juz pass them back to the middleguy ok? as it is i feel bad for imposing on u le... and i know ure doing it on e middleguy's account. i owe you a huge one - but really, if they are a liability, dont feel paiseh to pass them back to the middleguy ok? really.

    i guess my reaction was ..well.. i dont know, signature of anyone who doted on their hams a hell lot? but nvtheless, uncalled for. i apologize.

    no bad blood ok? and pls pls pls dont let it affect ur r/s w the middleguy... and with my darlin's.

    truce :)

    -me-
    ps: im not perlini silver!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home