Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hammie's plight

A sorrowful squeak broke my concentration. I perked my ears, trying to listening hard. And there it is again... its hammie letting out his moanful cry.

With a sigh, I went over to his cage. I fully understand his pain. Been rather busy these few days, hardly had time for cleaning cages and replenishing food for them, what more to say for extra playtime.

Hammie lied on his belly, his head stumped dejectedly on the craving, casting a forlorn look at me. Even after I opened his cage and stroke his little crown, he remained oblivious. With the tip of my finger, I coax him to play, rubbing his underside and paws, barely managed to get him to nibble my finger.

That was all he was willing to give, resenting in his moanful plight, not the least interested to my proposition offered. With another sigh, I vowed to think of something to cheer up my little friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home