Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Taste of corporate life

Now working in a bank certainly accomplishes wonders. A sniff of the corporate culture. A fatter wallet. A nice comfy table and seat for me to do my blogging. Perfect.

But that's not all. In the matter of days, I seem to have become the new boy-toy in the office... no i'm kidding. Being a new guy-next-door(?) in the office seems to attract much attention. I almost felt that I was doted on. Free lunches and ice-cream are coming my way. I love office women, they are so warm and ... hot. And thanks to the severe lack of masculinity, I think I can look forward to many years of fervent career building.

But on the serious note, the gender ratio is severely sliding towards the females (wopee~ once again). And i wonder why. A rough estimate about the 5 females to 2 males maybe? That’s neglecting the aunties and uncles lar... We are talking about the young populace that we are hoping to be still sexually active after years of stressful working life.

Actually this phenomenon should come as no surprise to us. Generally there have been more baby boys than girls born in this country everyday since god-knows-when. And if this keeps up, we guys will have to endure painful accommodation and much hardship by simply having two wives? (wopee~ twice again and unsparingly)

Wait... hold it guys. Before you go into a frenzy and proceed to wank yourself over the keyboard... Please notice the emergence of the lesbians that has been titling the tides. With their more soft-handed, ardent and less conspicuous approach, you can count on them to be a strong contender on the race to propagate (?). We guys should brace ourselves and be better prepared for this chronic aggressor.

My, that is such a long digression. Let me focus. Working in a bank certainly accomplishes wonders. It made me realized that I might be having two wives.

* A little joke and observation. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home