Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Ok so he left...

... with hardly a wave goodbye. No teary soap opera scenes, no wishy washy farewells.

I still remember our last day hanging around. Everyone was acting like any other day, and it almost felt like his impending departure was still a distant thing.

But no, he left. I am no gay but one will miss his best friend when he does.

Now, probably I am at my weakest. I lost my venting hole. I lost my preceding rights to lay claim to another person's time(Ok, maybe not so preceding). My life will be more dormant than it already was. My life is at a bottle neck, time flows through but every other thing stay unproductive.

Already I found myself requiring his consult. With the amount of fights in the family lately, one could go crazy without his best buddy around.

Gawd, I need someone. Badly. Any takers?

*Ju, come come. Sign up to be a buddy... Promise you a cute cute pet name?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home