Tale of getting lost and waiting to be found...

Friday, February 24, 2006

My answer to little indian girl's pigeon in the visa ad...

Let's start this off by being not so mushy.

With no lingering unspoken thoughts.

With no unworthy memories.

With no regrets.

With no tears.

This is a friendship that would make anyone feel fortunate to have.

This is a friendship that one would not forsake.

This is a friendship that made me believe them who say friends are invaluable.

Not because of the burden of the effort that I have gladly poured in.

Not because fate place us beside one another.

Not because of collective misadventures that we may share.

But because we are untainted by screwed-up societal niceties.

But because of the things that we do not leave unspoken.

And because of the things that we do leave unspoken.

But because from you I learn that pure friendship asks of nothing in return.

But because of brotherly love that I cannot find where it should be yet found it in you.

We have come a long way.

To be happy.

To be sad.

Sometimes to rejoice.

Sometimes to reject.

Sometimes apart.

Sometimes so near.

I will not say stay by me.

I will not say come back please.

Because I do not hold back.

Because I do not compare.

Because I do let fly.

Because I do hope.

Because sometimes, I do pray.

So leap, you may.

Without boundries.

Without limit.

Without worries.

Without doubts.

But not without my blessings.

So fly, you may.

So fly, not uncherished.

So fly into the mirk of uncertainty.

So ride on the wind and catch that dream.

Return home as when it is your time to triumph.

Return home welcomed.

So fly, with old friends.

So fly, with new friends.

So fly, with friends who stay and watch, letting you leave.

So fly, with friends who leave, only to return when you return.

So leave, flying, watching, waiting.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*Actually I have written this entry way before you left, but posting it somehow takes courage. Ok, I'm not gay. No, I'm not.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home